WRITER'S BLOG


It was not a self-imposed hiatus or voluntary exile, it was just Google.

Try signing in from a secret location with a different laptop or freshly-bought Sunday Market secondhand phone and you'll have hell to pay.

I was told that I could not log into my account so many times in the past few months I almost gave in. To be allowed access into my account, I had to remember one of those useless, irrelevant, silly-ass questions I was asked while signing up.

1.Where did you first meet your ex girlfriend's uncle son?

2.What is the name of the person who sold your dog to the dog-catchers?

3.What is your first ever phone number?

Usually, I (and probably millions of other people)make up answers to these questions. I mean how am I meant to remember my first phone number?Anyway, I had answered that question correctly.Lucky me.

So after digging through the vaults, searching through almost two-decade-old chop-boxes and raiding grand mum's house, I found my 1999 diary.I found my first number in there.I knew it was in there(along with the numbers of a few of my friends)!So here I am.Just in time for Brazil 2014.

Thank you Lord.


Comments

  1. Hahaha! How well of you to still have access to your first ever phone number. You surely have a thing for antiquity!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 BLASPHEMOUS NAS LINES

AFCON2013 HAIRSTYLE (S)HITLIST