E-MAIL ADDRESSES AND YOU
So I couldn't get any of my two favourite artists to do work for me. I did a mini-advert on Facebook.

So a man said he could do wonders with graphic designs and I asked for his contacts. His e-mail address was yah_niggah@yahoo.com. That made me laugh but it made me wonder if his business associates would ever take him seriously.

Days later, I had to deal with someone whose e-mail address was platinumprick@yahoo.com. I suggested-no-insisted that he closed the account and create a new one, which he did. In hindsight, I wonder why I had done that. Who died for me to play God? OK, maybe I was just over-concerned for him. Back of my mind, I thought no one could top that. Well, until I had to send some important documentation to a lady who had blowjobqueen@******.com, (to preclude the charge of free advertisement) as her e-mail address.

She has no intention of ever changing it, even at 90 years old, if she lives that long. How do people take it? They judge her, she said but she couldn't care less. To her, it is "artistic freedom" and a branch of creativity. Why not?

There are countless people who have had to change e-mail addresses just to suit other people's taste but is that right though? Who are we to tell what's right or wrong when something is perfectly legal. It will be a boring old world if we all preferred the same things. If all e-mail addresses were formed from names and dates/ numbers.

The crazy cornucopia of  random e-mail addresses adds to the spice that edges e-mail over snail mail everytime......or so I think. Sue me.






Comments

  1. Email me Kimmy, I'm not sure mine still works at pinktightpussygotyougoinggagaforthatshit@gmail.com. Let's do this like we're doing it for TV! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH EDEM! Thanks man.

    Nammy,LOOOOOOL,that is one helluva e-mail addy.LOOOOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 BLASPHEMOUS NAS LINES

AFCON2013 HAIRSTYLE (S)HITLIST