CRAZY LOVE

What's love??(I was so tempted to add "got to do with it,got to do with it?".A la Tina Turner.)
Ok ok,back to the topic we are on: what the hell is love all about?Many philosophers have tried and failed to explain it. Some say it is real, some say it is a myth, some say it is overated.

I even read somewhere that love happens when "imagination overcomes intelligence".
So why do I want to get clued up about this? It is because I have seen a grown man shed tattoed tears in the name of love. No,he had not lost a girlfriend to death or even to another man(or woman,so to speak).

He was wailing because his (potential) girlfriend won't pick up his call.I'm serious.
I witnessed this most amazing scene while I was thinking of 1000 ways to make money, so to see another man crying over unanswered calls was more than amusing. I chose not to laugh.....then.


The man in question, Zuma is not your average,everyday sissy effeminate man. He is an aggressive, typical Zulu that shouts in phone conversations, swears at people walking dogs, and threatens to slap the intestines out of people that cross him.


He has a panoply of lovers to choose from. Mainly because he is not too fussy. Anyone,no I meant,any lady between size 0 and 22 was acceptable. Weight wasn't even an issue. And age? Between 18 and 90.


So again,why was he crying? Apparently, he was convinced this woman that won't give him a sniff was the one for him. How convinced? Enough to spend 35pounds every week on phone cards just calling her. Speaking to her parents and everybody else remotely connected to her.


Doing any and everything she asks for. And ask,she did. A lot too. Right from recharge cards, to Blackberry phones to duvet covers and wardrobes. Sucker for love.
The bit that killed me was when she openly admitted that he had a rival. Not only that, she asked(I don't want to say 'ordered') him to reset his Facebook profile so that his rival can see his pictures.


It was like a woman being caught adultering, admitting it and asking her husband to drop her lover off to the latter's home. It was way pass hilarious, it was disturbing.
I really felt this man Zuma was off his rocker.


Well until I met Daisy. Love wouldn't disrespect me. Zuma may be okay with being disrespected, I won't or can't be. That aside,I can probably do all Zuma is doing for the affection of his "true love". That and even more.


Perhaps minus the crying too..............





Comments

  1. DEEP!!!! Butterfly Effect

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing story.I need me a man like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your writing style is way pass "blogging".You are not a blogger, you're a writer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 BLASPHEMOUS NAS LINES

AFCON2013 HAIRSTYLE (S)HITLIST