A VERSE BY KILLAH PRIEST

Love and hatred, home is most sacred
Both species, they lay naked in the tombs of oasis
Think back on brothers I ate with, spent the day with
Guns we played with, people I relate with
We broke bread, I heard through a vine these brothers work for Feds
Sent out secretly to take my head
I lay back and meditate to the words they say
Skipped town for a month and grew full dreads
Had a friend tell my family I was dead
Returned at the last fall of the autumn leaves
Operate the plan accordingly, in case the Feds are recording me
Signed all documents, using forgery, because just the mere thought of me
I'm like Solomon, spoke bluntly; told the world I'm BLACK and comely
Howls from the grave haunt me
The smell of death's upon me, I dwell in the hills like Gandhi
Been in the presence of mad peasants, and old kings who sold everything, on a quest for God's divine
Slept in caves to get a clearer mind who prayed three times, when the moon lit and when the sun rise
I met dwellers in the desert, talked to shepherds
Been in the mouth of many leopards
Felt the death kiss, of Satan's mistress
Walked through vacant districts, before I was religions, studied Pagan scriptures
True philosophers and physicians, on a cure missions who hardened their hearts, toward the weak, sick and afflicted
Candles lit, gamble with a b!+£h who made me love her, when I touched her, soft paws hide claws
Bees with sweet honey in their mouth
Have bitter stingers at they tail
Walk through the chambers of death, take a hold on to hell
Embracing her was like embracing the Third World....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 BLASPHEMOUS NAS LINES

AFCON2013 HAIRSTYLE (S)HITLIST